We’d love to hear from you – please feel free to get in touch with comments, questions and suggestions about our work or about this website. You can contact most staff members directly by going to the People section, or for:
- General enquiries
- T +44 (0)20 7367 4200
Sophie Gaston - Press and Communications Manager
- T +44 (0)207 367 6325 | After Hours: 074727 45678
Alice Meaning - Events and External Affairs Manager
T +44 (0)207 367 6331
The Demos office is near London Bridge.
- Our address
- Magdalen House
136 Tooley Street
- London SE1 2TU
Getting to Demos by public transport:
- By train:
- By tube:
- the nearest tube station is London Bridge, which is three stops from Westminster on the Jubilee line and also on the Bank branch of the Northern line. Visitors should use the Tooley street exit and turn right.
Just across London Bridge are Cannon Street (on the Circle and District lines) and Monument (on the Circle and District lines, and - through a connecting tunnel to Bank station - the Bank branch of the Northern line, the Waterloo and City line, the Central line and the Docklands Light Railway).
- By bus:
- the closest bus stops are served by the number 47 (running from Catford to Shoreditch) the number 381 (Peckham to Waterloo) and the RV1 (Covent Garden to Tower Gateway). There are a number of other bus services operating nearby - for more information, please see the London Transport bus map for the area.
- By boat:
- Magdalen House is also very near to London Bridge City Pier and the Tower Millennium Pier.
- On foot:
- if you're coming to us from Central London and want to walk, then you can use the walkit.com website to get your route along with distance, timings and directions.
- the nearest mainline stations to Magdalen House are London Bridge and Cannon Street